Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is this for real life or is this just fanta-sea?

So I finally went on that date. My first date in fact, that is not hindered or tainted by niggling doubts of where she might be in terms of rebound, or whether I was in the friend-zone. No this is my first date in 3 years and 4 months, and it was AWESOME.


I was somewhat nervous as to what she might be like, as we had met on a dating site, but actually she was really cute. She was tall too which I really like, I don't think I'd be comfortable making any kinda move if she was way shorter than me.


We first met at the theater (as we were going to see a movie), but not before I showed up broke as shit, I only had ten dollars on me, which as it turns out is about 1.50 less than it costs to go see a movie. So she paid for the tickets, and before anyone starts bitching yes I felt like a complete schmuck. She then offered in solace "The next one's on you" to which I replied "and the popcorn".

So we sat down, and watched the trailers together, and we chatted a bit, and she laughed at my stupid jokes which is good. She seemed to get my humor which is a huge plus. I had a great time, the movie was fucking hilarious.


After the movie, we went to Tim Horton's and grabbed a coffee (which I bought), we sat and talked for a few hours, we talked about family and what not, around 1:30 AM we drove to the local waterfront and took a walk, where she touched my arm (oh no, not on the first date) we got back around 2:45 and said our goodbyes. All in all I had a great time. I hope she did too, we've been talking since then and I havent gotten any negative replies so hopefully I'll get to see her again.



First Impressions:
Good:
Cute
Tall
Funny
Not a Smoker or Stoner
Has a Job
Dramatic but way better than Nikki,
Smart

Bad:
Kind of a Drunk, but could be all talk.
Not a consistent texter
This is the most biased list ever also, the good clearly out weighs the bad.

Overall: 8.5/10
It's different around her, I feel comfortable. I didn't flinch or feel awkward when she touched my arm, it just one of those things that you just know, and I have a good feeling about this. Everything's turning up Milhouse.

2 comments:

  1. Make sure to touch her penis next date. Seems overall very good, sounds like she likes you. The touching = very good sign, also "next one's on you" obviously means there's going to be another date. Don't sweat it, take your time, and most importantly, DON'T FUCK THIS UP YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ANYONE ELSE BUT HER OMG SHE IS YOUR TRUE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Comments : D