Total Pageviews

Monday, April 3, 2017

Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

So this is 2017... after the shit show that was 2016. Whats new with me? Well same old same old, I am here to weigh in on my own issues and attempt to work through them. Or as Mother Mother put it: "There's a million, billion, trillion stars, but I'm down here low, fussing over scars on my soul".

The rest of 2016 wasn't great, I ended up re-hooking up with Ruth in like March? Got an STD that has since been resolved, and went back into the dating world (i.e. Tinder). It didn't go great I lived pretty far out of town and that made meeting up difficult, and I couldn't for the life of me get a second date so hook ups were few and far between. I did end up jumping into a relationship because of loneliness and hating the dating scene (more on this later).

I raised 2 litters of kittens, and almost a 3rd but I had to give them up because one died (it was heartbreaking he died on the way to the shelter), and the others were not fairing well.

 I passed my first year of college, and had a productive summer of work at the goalie school I've been working at the past few summers. I got promoted and got a bunch more responsibilities which was awesome and fun.

Now I've been dating Katherine since late June. Now for some reason I can't get attached. She's smart, pretty, outgoing, a university graduate, with a great future. But for some reason I have no feelings whatsoever. 

Essentially I have decided to break up with her but haven't gotten around to actually doing it. But tonight might have changed that. I watched a movie that helped give me the push I might need. It's happened before. 

The first movie was Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, that helped give me the push with Chelsea. and I also associate the movie Goon with helping with some Ruth related decisions, and now the movie in the title of this post has helped me realize how little time I have to be dicking around not making decisions. It has to be this weekend, it's been far too long.

After all I don't have infinite time to find my end of the world buddy.

I guess I'll see you in a year? Who knows maybe more than one update in the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments : D