Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sept 2(?) 2006, oh it's one of those stories


What I remember:
It is my first year of high school. She is stunning. Her eyes are a deep and speckled green, but that is not nearly descriptive enough to explain what I see when I look into them. Her skin is covered in small freckles, they cover her entire body. She has red hair, and when she smiles, the entire world around her glows. She’s one of those girls that you see in the distance but don’t really expect to get close to.

What was probably the reality:

It's my first day of high school, I saw an ok girl, got a rush of hormones and confused it with instant true love. Then I realized my social status was not par to hers, and that I was to much of a coward to say anything anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments : D