Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Drivers Ed Update

Ok so it looks like everything on this all falling into place, my parents think that part 2 has yet to be paid for, and my grandparents offered to pay for it. So if I get the money from them, and scrape together another 50$ I can get it started. Plus there's a place nearby that offers 4 day courses, so basically if I can get the money together I might still be able to pull this off. At first the four day course seemed to be impossible because I am hoping to start work full time and I wont be able to go anywhere because I am working full time, but I convinced my parents to let me ask my potential employers if they will let me wait a month before joining, as my drivers test (to get my license) isn't scheduled until March 22. So that extra month will buy me time, meanwhile, I still need to scrape together money to finish this off, I'm hoping a friend will be able to help me, but I'm not counting on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments : D