Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nikki Nikki Nine Doors

So I'm hoping to see Nikki sometime this weekend, and having been inspired by my courageous friend, over at DAFOY or DFY (desolate and full of yearning [what do you know I had to type it all out anyway]) I think I'll try to make a move. I don't know exactly what yet but something. God the thing I miss most about dating is cuddling, for whatever reason, I just feel the need to hold someone close (hormones DUH).

Anyway, also just remembered that with my grandparents paying for what they believe to be the second half of drivers ed, I just remember I have a tax return coming that will be able to cover the rest. With any luck this might all work out in the end. I still have yet to reschedule that date that was canceled on Monday, I'll text her tomorrow and see if she's free for next Monday.

I had my final job interview today, and it looks like I've got the job, I start on the 15th of March, which is just after when I'll be finishing drivers ed, and  days before my drivers license test. It looks as if everything is falling quite nicely into place. Wish me luck (or don't, it really probably doesn't matter).

P.S.
From now on I think I'll call it DFY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments : D