Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 20, 2011

A near hit

So I was looking over that dating site again, and I saw a profile that caught my eye. She lives in my area and she looked attractive and I don't mean just physically she seemed really nice, and altogether just looked like a nice person. So I messaged her and she responded! Only to find out.... she's moving! Yay for me.... again. If it weren't for bad luck with girls I'd have no bad luck at all. Anyway we chatted for a bit, and it was fun, we talked until about 3 AM and then when I messaged her today she didn't respond. So I figure that's as far as I'm going to get. I'm so sick of being single, honestly my only goal now is to be in a relationship by may 19th. If I do make it to the 19th then I've earned the 3 straight years single badge. Yay again. Oh and the girl from works who's name I didn't remember is named Carley.... and she's dating someone. More desparity to follow! : D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments : D