Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 15, 2014

"I Wanna Go Back, And I Don't Even Know How I Got Off The Track..."

So things are still good, I'm working part time as a goalie coach, I have started the course I need to go back to school, and I am on track to applying for this September, all in all things are pretty good.

I've made some headway on some life decisions, I am going to break up with my current girl friend, March is my goal date. I realized if I've spent 90% of the relationship wondering if I should leave then I should probably leave. I delayed this long because I didn't want to hurt her feelings and I didn't really have a good reason for leaving. Hopefully I can find the words to make this easier.

I am playing hockey 3-5 times a week and I am really improving, I feel like every ice time I improve on some aspect of my game or another. I am down 50 pounds since last December and I want to continue that trend.

I still miss her. I saw picture of her on Facebook today, she was standing next to what I assume is her boyfriend, both in front of a sign that said "Chile", she looked happy, and I guess I'm happy that's she's happy. I forgot how badly seeing a picture of her could ruin my mood.

I want to be single again, this time I want to find someone who shares some of my interests, maybe is athletic, someone who can help me be a better person, more than anything I just want to be single for awhile and appreciate it in a way that I never could before.

I've been listening to the Weezer album Pinkerton and it's been helpful in pushing me towards that decision, hell I've attributed the whole album to one girl in particular, on top of it pushing me towards this choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments : D