Total Pageviews

Monday, January 31, 2011

How about some genuine new material?

So if you've been following along, you'll realize this is all based in the past. I've been writing kind of a journal for awhile now and have been posting. Hoping to catch up with the present entry. Anyway here's a jump way forward.
Jan 31 10:29 PM
"I was talking to her two days ago, and we had a short but nice chat. I had been thinking to myself that I am pretty much over her, when I get this message from her on Facebook the next day, saying something along the lines of sorry she had signed off so quickly and that she enjoyed chatting with me. which probably means nothing. But for whatever reason, it made me feel really good to read that, which is strange because I haven't felt much of anything lately, and makes me wonder how much I'm over her, or maybe I am just trying to forget her. Regardless, nothings changed."

To my one follower: do you even read this crap? Also tell your friends : D

1 comment:

Comments : D