Total Pageviews

Monday, March 14, 2011

"I can make anybody go to prison just because I don't like, em, I can do anything with no resistance"

Wow just reread what I posted yesterday, it didn't make a whole lot of sense. I need to to proof read more.

So looks like I've got all the information to continue with operation dumbass. What I lack however is courage. It's not so much that I fear being rejected by her (There's something worse?). It's that I might develop real feelings for this person, freeze up and panic on the physical portion, be the subject of ridicule and be forever scarred/discouraged from future relationship attempts (oh.). So I am delaying operation dumbass for a few days. Cause that's apparently how long it takes to get over crippling fears.


The actual reason is that I start my job tomorrow at a call center. This job requires a rather intensive training program before you actually start working there. So on the 15th of every month they will start a new class of recruits, and I have no idea what to expect. So hopefully there will be a single, attractive, somewhat intelligent girl, that's also my age there. Hell hopefully there will be a bunch there. As a note somewhat intelligent refers to someone who would only use the word "retardedest" in a sentence sarcastically. I am also going to attempt to be socially outgoing, try to make a few friends etc.


And if there is absolutely not a single person to hit on at my new job tomorrow... I will  talk to Sarah tomorrow, and proceed with operation dumbass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments : D