Total Pageviews

Friday, February 18, 2011

If it weren't for good luck I wouldn't have any luck at all

The aforementioned drivers ed plan.

So it looks like I've finally got a full time job, just in time too. I've been lying to my parents telling them I've been taking a drivers education course that will cut down on my insurance cost. When the truth is I haven't even booked or paid for it. This might not be a problem if I actually had a job in the mean time to pay for the class, but I kept putting off putting the down payment for it. My parents think I'm almost done the class when really I've been hanging out with my friends downtown weekly. This grand scale deception has been going on for about 6 months now, so if I get caught I am beyond screwed.


But it looks like there is hope. I am getting a $360.00 tax refund, which will allow me to pay for the first half of it, I can cram in the class time, and with my job starting in the next week or so, I can at least get one pay check and pay for the second half, and because the test for my drivers license is in late march, I might be able to pull it off before I'm caught.

Even if I do get caught, my back up plan is to tell my family that the money that I was supposed to use for drivers ed, was put towards therapy sessions, and that I just didn't want to worry them. Kinda lame, but I'm sure I can talk my way out of it, I always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments : D