Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ok I guess this is fresh start?

So I guess I should catch you up on what happened between X-mas and now.
X-mas was good, got some neat stuff, spent most of the time between the 26th and the 30th trying to find an awesome new years party (which I did). My parents left on vacation for a week, so I watched the house, they came back and I quit my job because I hated the people there. They all but begged me to stay, and said that even if I couldn't find a job by June, that they'd hire me back.


Late January I got sick of not knowing anyone, so I decided (cause I'm not desperate) to join not one, but two dating sites. The first one was useless. By February I had joined the second one, which was altogether a much better design. I met one person about a week and a half ago. She seemed nice enough and had really pretty eyes, but also seemed like she had a lot of baggage. Part of me was screaming to just make an excuse to get the hell out of there so I wouldn't have to deal with someone so strange, not to mention that nagging fear of intimacy in the back of my head. But another part of me was like shut up and actually try to get to know someone before you completely pick them apart, no one's perfect. Overall it wasn't a bad date, we walked around town for a bit and talked. We're also going out again this Saturday.

The second person I met seems nice enough, we're going out next Monday for coffee. I half want to explain to both of them, the issues I have with intimacy, but also at the same time I don't want to scare them off. I'm getting kind of sick of this wait and see attitude, at least I have two shots, so if I f*** up the first one then I'll know at least what not to do the second time.

So I guess the question of the day is... Should I explain my issues to them? basically I want a ridiculously slow pace.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should, it would make it easier for you if it all works out (:

    ReplyDelete

Comments : D