Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"Don't call my friends, they won't know who you are!"

I don't have an excuse for not posting daily other than I am currently lacking material. I'll probably just make these updates semi daily.

I just came back from visiting with my father. It was an awesome visit, I got a laptop and goalie pads (I am an aspiring Ice Hockey goaltender), and when I got home I was informed that we bought a new flat screen TV, so I get to have the the old one put in my room, which now makes that two TVs in my room. All in all it was a pretty good week.

Drivers ed is coming apart at the seams. turns out the program is only the class portion, whilst I need both portions, my best and so far main plan is to see if I can just pay for the driving portion of the lessons, and not take them (i.e. bribe or bullshit my way out). After that I have no Idea what I am going to do, there's always the mental breakdown approach, but that would get too messy too quickly, I'd rather avoid that and save it for something worthwhile.


I still am having trouble sleeping at night, I haven't heard from, or sent any messages to Nikki, nor Miranda. Nikki because she's insane, Miranda because I left my cell phone at my dads. Other than that life has been uneventful.

I had the strangest dream the other night, I was working at my new job, and it was my lunch break so I went over to a local coffee shop, and decided I needed to use the washroom. When I went in, there were to girls who were my age just sitting there and smoking pot. I was extremely confused but I rolled with it. One came over and offered me sex, to which I hesitated and then replied "Fuck yea!", then in my dream I blacked out, which is fucked up because its a dream. When I "woke up" in my dream the girl was there, I had vague memories of some party that had happened the night before, loud music, drunken fun all that good stuff. The last thing I remember before I woke up was her giving me her phone number. (1)613-453-(?)899 I don't know the one number but I'm pretty sure it was a 3. I am really tempted to text this number as it is from my town, and is a cell phone number. Nevertheless I'm sure it was just a dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments : D