Total Pageviews

Monday, March 7, 2011

"You're coming off kinda contrived and pretentious, you're not saying anything we havent heard before"

Well I suddenly like  my decision to forget about Nikki. As it turns out (and as I've always suspected) she's full of shit. I received a message from her on facebook today from her to me and a bunch of other guys saying that she was apologizing for causing pain, she attributed it to the first step in an addiction program. When someone asked what she was addicted to she said: Weed, alcohol and something else.


Which to me read as: Bullshit (weed is not physically addictive), alcohol (probably bullshit), and I haven't made up my story that far yet. I looked up the cities of where the guys were from, all from out of her area, which means she  only met them via the online dating site, because her family doesn't own a car. Furthermore none of her family were included in a message that is:
1: Always done in person, or at the very least over the phone
2: Reserved for close family and friends not people you  barely know.


So on the plus side, at least I won't have to deal with a manipulative, attention seeking bitch, maybe I'll keep trying for that girl Miranda (I met her on the same site). Either way things are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments : D