Total Pageviews

Friday, March 11, 2011

"Hard to see in color when you're miserable"

So looks like she (A.K.A. her) is coming back to Kingston. Her 5 month trip nearly completed. I don't think it changes anything, although I'll be able to hang out with her again. I'm not sure that I should. She'll be leaving for college in September anyway. I did like hanging out with her, we had some good conversations. I also remember being kind of obsessed over her. I still kind of want to tell her how I feel about her, but I don't really expect her to just drop everything to date me, nor I do I expect her to feel the same way.

I might take this chance to drift apart, just stop talking her, not necessarily, ignore her, just kind of do my best to put her out of my mind. I'm sure there will be other girls. I'm sure I'll come up with something, I usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments : D