Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 12, 2011

"She's a rebel, she's a saint, she's the salt of the earth, and she's dangerous"

So, turns out the person I hit on, is no longer having relationship issues, so there goes that ship. Not that it really mattered. In nine days she will be back, again not like that matters either, just figured it might be relevant because of all of the obsessing.

On that note I should probably mention this girl I "met" on facebook. She popped with 8 mutual friends in the people you may know bar. She was absolutely GORGEOUS. I added her simply so I could ogle her profile pictures. It gets better, turns out she's single. Which is good I guess, but I'm a coward and can't see myself being like, you don't know me but...

She was on one of the dating sites that I joined, and I was absolutely thrilled! So I messaged her, but she never responded. Anyway, I was watching a popular Youtube video "Boxxy", and I realized a trait that I would love to have in a girl. She was sooo cute, all bubbly and happy and what not, it was really refreshing, her smile was infectious. It got depressing though as her most recent video was her saying that she hadn't made a video in awhile, and she probably wouldn't make any more because of things people were saying about her.

But yea I would definitely like someone bordering obnoxiously bubbly, an optimist, someone who always saw the bright side no matter what, always smiling etc etc. It was kind of depressing to realize that this trait is usually bled out of people who have it. Or they go insane.

So yea I should message that girl from facebook. I'm not going to, but I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments : D