Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 11, 2011

"Home is whenever I'm Alone With You"

New game. Try to make as many sweeping and yet contradicting declarations in the shortest time frame possible and see how long you can be considered reliable for. I was talking to Natalie on MSN just now, and I was asking about her trip and after a little while of chatting, she sent: "Sososososo when I come back we should hang". I. Don't. Know. What. My. Feelings. Are. Doing. I guess I still want to try because she actually seems enthused about seeing me again. I really think that given the chance I could get somewhere. So I guess I'm going to continue onward with this quest. At least until I receive some minor set back or have another blatant realization.

You know what I miss? Decisiveness. The ability to make choices and stick with them, or at least pick the right one the first time. Such is the price I guess. My life is average.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments : D