Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

"It is my hope that you can save me from this darkeness"

So good news! I think. Maybe. I don't know. I was just playing some video games when I hear the message indicator from my facebook. It's Natalie. She instigated a conversation. This is itself made me extremely happy. I see this a signal that she wants to talk to me, I'm not some guy who just keeps messaging her. Nearing the end of the conversation she says she will be back in seven days and that we should drink then. I don't think I've been so happy ever. She again invited herself over to drink, which is an overnight thing in itself because she can't drive and her place is too far to cab. This means one more chance. I can do this. I will do this. My plan is to have Marcel not be there first of all. I will be 1000 times more comfortable. My plan is to make a move. I don't know what I'm thinking just lean in for the kiss, but I'm going to just play it by ear.

The only nagging doubt is that she might just be coming over to chat/drink as friends. Just to shore up the facts of this relationship/friendship. Either way this is the defining moment, if I don't make a move now I will be lost (if I'm not already). Everyone always wants a second chance rarely do they get one, and rarer still do they fix their mistake.

I feel super-confident which is awesome and will benefit me. I don't think I've ever been so sure of anything in my life. The only thing I have to focus on now is actually setting a drinking date. Step by step, brick by brick, I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments : D