Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 3, 2011

"I have my mothers dreams, I have my fathers eyes, you can't take that from me, just go ahead and try"

Going away for a few days, updates should still occur regularly.

Back story part 3:

After a rather boring and isolated summer. I woke up early got on my bus, after a year of not seeing my bus driver. It was so odd, not nearly as familiar as I thought it would be. I got to school, and I realized how much I had missed it. I was kind of lost when I got there. I walked through the basement and saw that they had put up some paint while I was gone, some rainbow colors and motivational posters. I didn't really have a social group to go back to. My best friend at the time Steven, who I had skipped many a class with before I left, was taking a one semester focus program. So I tried to find anyone else I remembered, I ended up hanging with the remnants of my old group of friends.


TBC (because I'm tired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments : D