Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Somewhere between happiness and sadness, Ineed to calculate what creats my own madnesss

Backstory part 4:

The only problem was half of them were gone. My two best friends at the time were Kyle and Steve, both of whom had left for a semester long focus program. They also happened to be the people I used to skip class with, and since they weren't around I had to convert another one of my friends. That's where Marcel comes in. He hated his history class, and I was lazy so we ended up hanging out during second period, usually heading downtown, thus a friendship was born. Other than the fact I passed English with a 70 whilst possessing the largest amount of absences in the class (35), it was a largely uneventful semester. I could go on about still coveting some feelings for my at the time ex, but that story is much to long for such a disappointing ending (AKA I'll tell it later)


Second semester is when Steve, and Kyle came back. Kyle was quick to join or group but Steven (understandably) stayed back and hung out mostly with his girlfriend. Occasionally I would see if he wanted to skip but he kept saying he wanted to actually get good grades this semester. Which was kind of disappointing, but not all that bad because people are easily corrupted, and for all intents and purposes things were better than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments : D