Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Colour me predictable


Oct 31 2010 7:17 PM


            This is a turning point, a time in which you will evaluate all that you have done, all that you will do. You will tell yourself that this is not who you are, that this is only what you need to do. Next time will be different, next time I will be ready. So come on, let’s do this.



Nov 1 2010 1:02 AM



            I see now that life does not have to be gray. It can be any color you wish. You only need to believe it to see it. Yay catch bus in 5 hours and 20 minutes. My glass if half full.



Nov 1 2010 11:30 PM



            Growing up I always thought I’d be able to write a book. Then I realized that it wasn’t easy typing out 400+ plus pages. Then I thought maybe a short story. I think that now even if this were interesting, that it surpasses a short story maybe bordering on a very short novella.



            I don’t believe in love. Or anything for that matter. (I should really work on character development/introduction) Truth can be perceived, but it does not exist etc. etc. That is I didn’t believe in love until I met her. I know I love her. I know I can’t have her. I know that the feeling is pointless, silly, unrequited, and unfounded, and yet… I don’t care. For once I found something I absolutely know with every fiber of my being. I know that she is gone for at least five months and the way I see it, if this trip doesn’t destroy their relationship then it will be a lot stronger. So really she’s probably gone forever. For once I do not try to deny the feeling; I don’t push past it and ignore it until it dies. I am enjoying it. I think this might be exactly what I needed. I feel something and I am dealing with it in a normal way. I’m not happy, but I am getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments : D