Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hang on I need a moment to Adjust my reality, Edit.

Dear follower (or people who are reading),
Did you know that of the 100 page views you account for more than half? Anyway thanks for reading. : D

This is kind of a bonus post in that technically I already posted today, and technically I may not be able to post tomorrow. Enjoy.


Nov 2 2010 11:10 PM


            Some pearls of wisdom?

Sometimes I feel like the people only a few years younger than us are of a different generation, when did being a slut become popular?

Simply surviving is not living.

"I am your worst nightmare, your darkest secret, your lost cause, and your only hope."

I am what the moment makes me.

Honestly if I were living each day as my life as if were my last, I'd either be drunk crying or both all the time, and don’t get me started on the hookers

"People are not inherently good, nor are they inherently evil. People are merely inherently selfish."

"Don't worry guys I got this."
*Loud explosion*
"Mother F***er"
"I still got this"
"How hard is it to cook goddamn K.D.?.... and why do I smell brimstone?"

"Hey everyone the clocks go back an hour tonight!"
"Awesome an extra hour of sleep"
"Fuck that we got an extra hour of partying!"
*chorus of cheers*

Sweat runs from your brow into your eye, your shaking hand wipes it away. Your whole body trembles with the pressure. The sound of your heart beat is getting louder and louder in your ears. This decision, this decision will break you. You rack your mind for answers and realize there is only one solution... Screw it we’ll flip a coin…. Ok pepperoni it is.

The piece fits as If a reckless child shaped it with scissors. The chaotic red against a calm blue sky.

There's still a little bit of dreamer in me. A tiny part of myself that is asking, "Why am I not doing something worth while?" Why do none of my future plans involve changing the world, and why I am so willing to settle for something that will pay the bills but not make me happy?
 
So it's true then... I don't have to destroy everything.

"It was perfect, and at same time everything was going horribly, horribly wrong.... I wish I'd planned this better... who knew I was a coward?"

Q#1: If someone gave you the choice between having a random stranger killed, and you yourself dying, which would you choose?
A: Them
Q#2: What about 10 people?
A: Still them
Q#3: What about 10,000 people?
...A: Wow I've learned a lot about myself in the last three questions. Still them.

Everyone can give up, but not everyone can move on.

"Unfortunately the two most important phrases in the world, "I love you" and "I'm sorry", have become so overused that they seem worthless to both the person who wants to say them and the person who needs to hear it"

"No good conversation ever started with 'we need to talk.'"

‎"shaving, fuck shaving, I'm going for ruggedly attractive."
“Well you look homeless so fucking shave already"

" I always used to look at really old people and wonder if they feared death. It's like you can't have more years in your life than I have fingers on my hand. What's it like knowing you're going to die soon?"

"So basically the poke button, is for when you like someone, and either don't want to be creepy or are to cowardly to send them a message"

"I don't have much, but I'll give you what's left"

‎"...and when she smiled at me, the years melted away, lost in her eyes, like nothing had changed..."

"A threesome wow! I've never disappointed two people at once. Only that’s not true....
My parents both saw my report card at the same time."

‎"New life strategy: when faced with a problem, come up with the most insane, complicated, bullshit luck plan and see if it works. Cause the 1% of the time that it does work, twill be amazing."

‎"if you were born in 1992 you have a life expectancy of 75 years, that's 4 years learning to walk, talk and socialize, 18 years of school including college/university. 35 years of working to get a full pension. That leaves us with 18 years to ourselves. Make every moment count, make life worth living."

‎"You know what's fun? Trying to hit on someone, when you don't know their name or remember exactly what they look like, after each time you see them."

Also adding quotes onto one of you're own thoughts, so you don't sound pathetic.

(Me)
I miss the days when dropping your ice cream on the ground or letting go of your balloon were the worst possible things that could imagine happening to you.
(Her)
I miss the days when we were cute enough that dropping your ice cream cone meant you could get another one for free...

"Sleep? No fuck sleep we got... Wait were out of food? Shiiiiiit, at least.... What no batteries for the controllers and there's nothing on TV at 2 AM... I guess it's bed time then.”

Nov 6 2010 1:59 AM


            I went back and looked at my old MSN messages, and fixed everything. The story is now more accurate so are the dates. Might add commentary later.



            I liked to paint myself as a cold and unfeeling person. She saw right through this, and called me out a few times. Once she asked me why I made a joke about a suicidal person. I awkwardly responded I have a weird sense of humor. She did not seem pleased. The second time we are talking online and we’re “profiling” each other, I really hoped that’s she’s just insightful, and that I’m not that see through. She writes of me:  

“You like to paint yourself as a fairly apathetic, cold, unhappy person. You're not very good at it, all it takes is an English teacher to make to you smile. I think you care about a lot more than you let on. You have a very upfront way of judging people. You think you know me better than you do.”

I cringe, and begin to write my rebuttal when she says:

“... I’m not finished yet/..”

She continues:

“You’re a very cautious person, you don't like to let people get to know you. But you show a lot more than you try to.

Hold on I need to get more milk”

I laugh as she continues her onslaught:

“You don't have such a great family life. You open up more to people who are more like you. You’re too busy not getting hurt to enjoy a lot of what you're doing.”

I ask if she’s done. She replies:

“Almost.

You joke about things you shouldn't to paint the 'mean' picture. You’ve been through a lot, and you use it as an excuse for who you are. And you have a very cute dimple.”

My ass was kicked. The best I could muster was the intellectual equivalent of a “nu-uh”. In case you were wondering the dimple thing was a reference to something that the English teacher had said, it had been a running joke.

           
            We talked on MSN a few days back, we had a very pleasant conversation that was reminiscent of what we had before, ironically, it mirrored our very first IM conversation. We talked about the ridiculousness of the names of our email addresses. She left rather abruptly but other than that, it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments : D