Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"Everyday I'm Shufflin"

So long day today. Got up played hockey, got my tax return filed, and bought groceries, carry $150 in groceries up to apartment by myself in one trip, put everything away, only to find this message on MSN:
Natalie: Hey you should check your phone, I was in Kingston earlier I wanted to see if you were free to hang out.
Me: Fuck.
I then calmly explained that my phone is out of money and texted her my temp number. But this makes me happy, I'm glad she was serious about wanting to hang out again, also she got into school in Kingston, which means more time for me to plot and pine.

In related news Hockey Chick, declined my invitation to coffee, citing life issues or something, which is good because I keep forgetting how awkward first dates are.

I guess that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments : D