Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 10, 2011

"I'm passed the point of breaking and I'm Not sure if I'm a gonna make it I'll keep this gift from breaking as long as you believe."

So I don't know. I am starting to realize that girls are interchangeable, the feelings come and go, all you need is a warm body. Don't get me wrong I do like Natalie and right now she's really the most realistic prospect I have, but I am pretty sure if another girl came along I'd have no problem with the transition. That being said, the closeness I felt with Natalie was I think amplified by my preexisting feelings towards her. I felt nothing when I was with Cayla, the cuddling was nice but I was bothered by her train-wreck-ness.

I feel like I've had too much to drink and no I'm going to be sick and have a hangover in the morning, I'm just looking for a way to either sleep it off or drink until I'm dead. I almost wish she were leaving, then I could ignore and forget her. But nooooo the universe has different plans in which I suffer much longer. I wonder how many times I can flip flop opinions in one post.

Sleep comes now, all I have to do is wait, just like always I will wait. Until forever ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments : D