Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 22, 2011

PICK UP THE PACE

So I almost accidentally got her to go to a movie with me today. She asked me what I was doing, I said a movie, she said "With Marcel?", I said no, and I quickly realized where this might be heading, I then changed it to cleaning the apartment. I just needed a day away from her. Even though we spent pretty much the entire day chatting on facebook. Good job on minimizing contact self. So fuck trying to give up and trying to get with her, I'm just going to do whatever the fuck I feel like until this is over. I'm back on the dating site trying to bury Natalie with some other girl I can distract myself with. Also I don't think "The Return" is going to happen, my December has been to busy, maybe in April. Hockey tomorrow, hopefully ankle is back to full strength.

1 comment:

Comments : D