Total Pageviews

Monday, December 19, 2011

"Feet fail me not this may be the only opportunity that I got"

When recovering, one should not plan on a relapse.

So she may be coming over Wednesday. I don't have a plan. Besides having the apartment to ourselves, my only real game plan is to wait for "the moment". I'm sure you know the moment. That brief second when time stops and your staring into each others eyes... leaning in.... and then some asshole or something random comes in to ruin it. With apartment to myself I think I can generate a moment and be safe in not having it ruined. This is my only plan. Here goes everything. I hope to god this works, I don't know how I'll find someone else I feel this way about. I am confident. This will work. It just has to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments : D