Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oct 14 2006 epic fail


What I remember:
She means everything to me. We talk all the time, we hang out during lunch, we sit together in class, and we talk endlessly, hours into the night. She is my best friend. I could talk to her about anything, she reads the books I reads, likes the music I likes, and while I do not believe in soul mates, nor do I believe that anyone will understand me as a whole, but if anyone were to come close it would have to be her. We are by no means dating, but I do believe I like her. I think she feels the same way. I fear losing everything. I have never connected to anyone like I connect to her. I do not want to lose the privilege of being her friend.

What was probably the reality:
We were pretty close. We talked occasionally when we hung out at lunch, we talked on MSN for a few hours every now and then. We like some of the same stuff, and immediately I'm sure, no two people have ever been closer. I like her, she might have liked me, and I was too much of a coward to do anything about it.