Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Saturday Nov 11 2006 did I break a mirror or what?

What I remember:

I am sitting at home, browsing on my computer, when I receive an instant message from one of her friends. They say they knew a secret about me. My curiosity is piqued. After a rousing game of 20 questions, I extract the information. My world is shaken, at first I am angry, I know that if I act on this it could destroy everything. I in fact predict that all is lost. I want to ignore it. But to hell with that it's not broken yet.

What was probably the reality:


I was on MSN one night, when one of her friends decides she wants to start shit, I am to clueless to avoid the conversation that will ultimately be my downfall. Of course me being the sensible teenager that I am, I decide to act on untrustworthy information