Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Don't go searching for answers. You will find what you're looking for... and nothing else

Girl updates I guess. So right now I have a few shots going at once, none of them really serious though. I have coffee with Tinaka coming up. This is pretty much a throw away, just working on escalation technique. Movie with Natalie, which is really nothing. I've been putting myself in the friend zone as much as possible, asking girl advice and answering her guy questions. I thought me and Marcel had somewhat of a truce on her, so I asked to see if he was ok with it first, he was. I don't expect or really want anything from this one. Next we have "The Return" i.e. Maddie coming over to the apartment. I don't know what to expect from this if anything, I will wait for an opportunity, probably nothing. Last but not least a chick from work, who I've had a thing for, sat on my lap today, I don't know if it means anything. I'll ask her to a meal or something.

It's weird after that one angry day everything seems so bland and unimportant. Like everything just lost a shade of coloring. Oh well, greener grass on the other side of the fence and all that jazz. The peace is better than the chaos. More updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments : D