Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 25, 2011

They're Doing Something With The Body Parts That We Don't Fully Understand

(We Run On The Fumes Of Angels Dust, We'll Never Die With The Fuel That You Give Us)
I'm not completely adhering to my outlined plan from last night, but I am feeling better. I've taken to channeling my emotions not creatively, but physically. The workouts are helping the numbing process, I just try as hard as I can for as long as I can, and just when I feel like I'm going to break, I channel in some of that frustration or anger, and I keep going. It's weird, I feel... stronger; if that makes any sense. More powerful maybe? But I figure this is a more healthy way that just chowing down or just suffering. Things are going to get worse before they get better, but I see the path and it won't take long. I talked to her again today, and I even tried to maintain the conversation. I guess soon I'll be jacked?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments : D