Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

"I can ride my bike with no handlebars, no handlebars"

I can see the future, in it there's pain and suffering, it's very much like our present, but it's also different. When this is over (because it will end, it always does), there will be peace, brotherhood, and a book deal in our future. Honestly we'd make a small fortune.

I don't really have anything to direct at you, I finally got it all out of my system last night and feel a 1000 times better, I don't much if any of it was warranted I just needed an outlet (yay frustration blog). I've found it, the place where everything is calm.

Things look better awake than they do asleep, a good nights sleep and a cooked breakfast does wonders. I realize now that I can't be this person, I can't just focus on me, this just leads to the obsessing. I need to be the person people can count on, like it was before. Parents always asking if I was ok when I knew that they themselves were barely staying together, knowing that they didn't need another problem, I told them I was fine, and then I was.

So I guess this where I stand up brush myself off, and become a better person, richer for the experience and all of that jazz. I have detoxed and am on my way to a speedy recovery. I can only wish you the same, if you need to talk, I'm here for you, and I'm not going anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments : D