Total Pageviews

Friday, December 30, 2011

"Is anybody home, has anybody wasted tears of loneliness, that Everyone becomes"

Hockey was good, I need to get back into shape though, the two weeks off made today hard. I'll play everyday next week. I'm disappointed though. I thought I'd be able to draw from that little well of hate and anger I had inside me for the last little while, but this is not the case. It's seems like it's gone, like none of it mattered at all, I couldn't make myself angry or really feel much of anything about the situation that happened. There was only peace. I forgot how calm life can be. I think I played a little better today because of it. I was able to stay focused on the game at hand. There was less panic too.

Looking forward to New Years. I'm not going to get drunk I don't think, but we'll see how I feel in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments : D